Can I Consult ?

Why  did  i   say  ”Yes” to  my  Marriage ?

marriage

I am Madhumita 23 years old Msc graduate , I am married 3 months ago, I am staying in working women’s hostel but I am not happy.

I don t want to get married, but I was called by my parents and in a family functions which was preplanned by may parents and prospective in laws,, my engagement was announced

I felt like rejecting the engagement in the crowd but my future will get spoiled. I called my parents aside and told 5o times “ No” but when I told one “yes” they made it public. I was not happy. I also told please get the engagement canceled., but because of family and my parents old age I have to stay and silently suffer. They convinced me and now I regret for the decision. I am suffering silently for the last 3 months. I don’t talk to my husband. He is also silent. He doesn’t force me anything. He also says “If you want you can go back and cancel the marriage”

My question is why did I say ‘ yes ‘ I am unable to resolve the issue. I feel like running away. I don’t want bad name for my family. I am ok with everything except the marriage.

Doc : What sort of help you are looking at me ?

Madhu :I don’t know. People tell meet a psychologist. He can help you out

The case was resolved using Relationship coaching process

Comments