Marriage advice:My husband behaves strangely with me

I am a working mother aged 29 years with 2 kids, 5 yrs and 3 yrs. Ours is a love marriage, He was my boss in my earlier company. A few good moments has bought us closer. we had a lot of chatting and fun before marriage. I also knew he was attracted to opposite sex and flirts around. All this was ok till marriage. He promised he has put to an end to all ,I believed in it.

I got a better offer in some other company. I switched over or better prospects . I had a friend in my earlier company, with whom I was sharing with all the sex life secrets. After two years I realized she has become close to my husband. I had also rumors of my friend moving with her. I couldn’t prove it. Whenever I asked him he denies. Latter on I came to know she was married but her husband left her. My husband was involved in helping he out of her marriage. She has become my husband’s secretary. He goes and helps her family and supports her emotionally and god knows what to other r ways.

When I am asking him to leave the office he doesn’t listen to me. No doubt I got him two good offers. he turned it down. For few days he stopped talking to me. whenever I asked about her he started yelling on me. He drops me daily in the office. The car ride is 30 mts journey from my house. Now days he is behaving very strangely.. He starts shouting in the car and hits me in the car tortures me the whole journey. There are times were he smashed my head against the door glass

I accepted this for some period. He slowly started talking less and less and when I threatened him to leave the house. He cries like a child for hours together. Sometimes he torture and some time he cries.

I do not know what to do please advice me doctor what to do ?

I have lot of sympathy for you. I can understand how your children are felling. How frustrated are you. But unfortunately I cannot give any advice because I do not know the whole story of the other side. You have not told about your family parents etc.

Please contact me over phone Dr sunderam 09246810468

Comments