Online counselling/ Phone counselling





Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:29 PM
subjectRe counciling
mailed-bygmail.com
hide details 2/12/09
Doctor Sir,
I am Reddy from Guntur my age is 40 and my wife age is 37 now my self is okay about her some problem is there my business net work is changed to Hyderabad but she is not able to adjust this place she always tell about those facilities so she left form Hyderabad for my own house to guntur .
It is possible to change her through counseling if it is work for her give me u r appointment date


--
Thanking u,
with best regards,
k.j.reddy


dateSun, Feb 15, 2009 at 10:04 AM
subjectRe: Re counciling
mailed-bygmail.com
hide details 2/15/09
Dear Doctor sir,
I am so happy with u r words after phone discussion .Now i am feeling some relaxation
with best regards,
k.j .Reddy


Comments