Psychotherapy- Concentration improvement


This is a script of a counseling case from my records (between Doctor and Client)
Doctor. Which area you like to focus today ?
Client :Ability to concentrate
DR; What is opposite to “concentration”?
C :The word is “diversion”
DR How do you identify your “Diversion”?

Client answers the following

When I work suddenly I find myself suddenly wandering into different thoughts
When I study at house I think on the following
1 whether I should go to public sector or government jobs.
2 I analyze past events, I analyze myself, whether I have conducted myself properly ?”
3 Think about my future
4 How long this time required for marriage
5 income is not sufficient to manage a family
6 Because income is less I am not eligible for marriage
Exercise 1
Dr ;Lets take this point- “1 .whether I should go to public sector or government jobs”
C why does this happen to me ?
Dr explains the theory :-According to EQ counselling philosophy :The above sentence is a thought. Every thought has an energy circuit. The whole body has an energy circuit which runs like an electrical sub station. There isI a starting point and ending point of energy. Some times when you draw more energy what happens? ,, Because of over load the tripping off the power supply (fuse goes off) there are many emotional circuits which break down in your nervous system of your body as a result there is a disturbance in the thought energy.
Dr :What is the disturbance number for the thought
C :“whether I should go to public sector or government jobs”
C : I feel I get tired very easily when I focus on “c+ coding”
I feel “ kam nehain kar paunga” ill be thrown out of the job” I get a fear “dar lagtha hai “
Dr. What is the feeling number of :dar:
C 5/10


Assumption theory
1.I am the hero of my life and I am the vilan of life” certain habits are helping me to grow up in life certain habits are driving as to go drown in the life “I am the actor, director, I write the screen play etc. I can re-write my biography
As if exercise
C“ I am responsible for this fear, I completely and deeply accept it” repat it 10 times a after completing one cycle
C Now the feeling is reduced in one cycle to 3/10
Dr Congratulations your feeling has come down . thanks for not using your logic circuits. please use emotional circuits repeat for the 2 cycle is 2/10
Write down the 5 difference between
Logical thoughts
+ Emotional thoughts




Dr :What is the mental language you are supposed to use ?
DR :You are using positive language for programming your nervous system
DR :What are the three dimensions of thought ?
Answer : Picture sound and feeling
Dr :The language you use conjures a picture in your mind. That picture leads to emotion al story , you feel happy, when you fee, happy hormones are created. This emotions create molecule restructure in your body
The future lies in your heart’ of the emotional language “
Now the feeling is 1/10
Dr What did you do ?
C You have programmed my nervous system with language. This language comes from my heart.

Dr What are 3 learning of today’s session ?
1.That language of thought is picture sound and feeling
2.Positive word has positive effect on hormones
3. I am responsible for my fear when I am programming emotionally i have stirred that pictures, that sound and that feelings
The language that I am using is same but earlier I was storing in negative folder now I am reprogramming and storing in in positive folder.

Counseling Assignment for the next week
1.Kindly reduce ten disturbances connected with your concentration using the ame mental exercises which i taught you.
2 Identify your emotional vocabulary
3. Write down the sentence and say what t happens to you as a result what do you feel ?

Comments