Q & A

We are married couples, we have differences how can you help us ?

Mrs Elizeebth :Doc, I am a 21 year working lady. I am married for the last six months .My husband often picks up quarrel with me. I also lost temper on him. There was some man handling also. I have come to my mums place. I introspect and I do not know why I am behaving like this. I hope my husband is also suffering in silence, can you help me ? How can u help me?

Dr Sunderam :You r welcome. But let me talk to both of you over phone separately. Then only I can take up this case.

Once you come to us we focus on the following through psychological tests:

• Mutual respect and understanding
• Effective communication skills
• Different problem solving strategies
• Expressing needs effectively
• Collaborative growth
• Discovering a shared vision

Once you get an awareness on the above you can patch up the differences, You can also contact us on 09246810468

Comments