Q & A

Hello Doctor,



Thank you for your patience and time on the phone.

Please find below the most depressing moments of my life so far –
.

We were a family of 6. Mother, Father, me and my three younger sisters. I have been seeing my father as a drunkard since when I was 10 yr old. Constant torture that he has given my mother, the insults that we have faced as a family because of his activities. I could not study after my graduation because of my financial constraints, I had to take up a job as conditions were getting worse. The torment that I went through because of my father, has been a cause of my worry but , it gave me confidence to face life and uphold the family for 5 yrs now.

I met my hubby in an HR interview, later we became friends for 2 yrs. In the party this guy use to drink a lot and create nuisance. I was there as friend to help him. On one such incidents,. When he proposed I felt very glad, I accepted it immediately.

To cut the story short he use to drink heavily and borrow from my ATM with my knowledge and without my knowledge.. When I ask about money he use to abuse me.. He never use to talk to me for long periods of time, we have a child of 1 yr old. He was not even bothered about the baby.

On 5 h January 2010 when he started to beat for trivial reason on back answering, he twisted and fractured my right elbow and I had a tough time working with single hand. As I screamed due to the pain, the apartment watchmen came to my rescue an brought my neighbors and saved that night. He was upset with and not visited me nor enquired about the child since 4 months Now he says I am not from his community, his mother is proposing some other lady from their community.

He is ready to leave me off. I'm living alone and it is very difficult to handle a 1 yr old all by myself. My question is, will ever lead a normal life,? Will my child will grow with both parents, what should I do now ? how to handle such emotional trauma.?

I don’t want to go to my parents and tell this as I have married against their wishes.

Do I need counseling or coaching ?

Doctors Answer

The whole information is one sided. If what u r telling is correct. You require immediately a professional help. Any psychotherapy can reduce ur registerd pain..




Comments