Skype counseling for Traumatic incidents

.

The following are the incidents i am able to recall

1Marriage Proposal Praveen  reject letter.This is the incident i am not able to get out of it. I do self talk imagining this family .
2. My middle Finger  got  Cut
3. MY college  marks father criticized.
4.Medical college admission father shouted in front of my aunt
5.Renuka  shouted in front of everyone
6.Rajaini  criticized my walk and talk
7.harassment by lecturer.
8.Snejhas's partner yelling at me
9.Savtris s sister in law shouting after 2 days of 1st delivery
10.
The abortion Sneha  keeps taunting
11. 1st time Raja call me  unromantic  cricising my complexion and dark circles
12.Sridhar's audit letter
13.Sridhar's H1 reject news.
14.Father shouting during previous day of marriage
15. Doing Pooja father humiliates.
16. 7 th  std when asked to speak out stage fear,
17.graduation ceremony ranjitha  shouted at me very badly for misplacing a document.18 harassment in school bus by kids19 daily my Tiffin was stolen

20 i was called shame in front of boys.

Mrs Ranjini

Florida

the above are the emotional baggage which is to cleaned through psychotherapy, for this  the method was 20 session on Skype counseling was done

Comments

  1. Skype treatments can not be made to do something that they would not be comfortable doing. Treatments require the sub-conscious mind to agree with decisions made by the conscious to be healthier. The sub-conscious is responsible for (80% of the Mind in charge of all emotions and functions of th body such as breathing) and the conscious mind (20% of the mind in charge of logic and all decisions).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment