Counseling : Depression symptoms-

Dr Sunderam


As per our discussions i could recollect my top painful incidents of my life
1.Marriage Proposal Mahesh reject letter.This is the incident i am not able to get out of it. I do self talk imagining this family .
2. my three Fingers  Cut in train travel at 7 yrs
3. Inter marks  brother criticized,”you are burden to earth.4.Egg college admission father shouted in front of my aunt
5. shoba  shouted in front of everyone
6.revathi  criticized my walk and talk
7.12 th meena  left me.
8.Siddhartha's partner yelling
9.Siddhartha 's sister in law shouting after 2 days of 1st delivery
10.The abortion Lena keeps taunting
11. 1st time  mu hubby criticizing my complexion and dark circles
12.rahuls love letter
13. rahul's H1 reject news.
14.Father shouting during previous day of marriage
15. Doing Prayer father humiliates with aunty
16. when asked to speak out stage fear,
17.Teacher  while giving hall ticket shouted at me very badly for misplacing a document.
This is all i could recollect
Thanks
MRS Sivgami  Detroit

what are the different methods by which the above case can come out of this depression?

Comments