Counselling case


Symptoms

Mrs Revathi a 27 year working executive ,a single lady came to me with the following complaints.

1 She has a compulsion to have sex every week, 2 She cant concentrate on her studies3 She has a compulsion to have drinks, 4 She has a repeated pattern of relieving stress ,after which the hunting thoughts of going for a sex pleasure is becoming compelling 5 This habit she has for the past 4 years 6 She also have a feeling her figure is getting out of shape, these feeling she has developed after having her first sex 5 years ago.

Expectation:

I asked her what sort of help she is expecting from me ?

She gave the following answer

Removal of the Fear of aimless roaming

Planning and organizing my work

Help in setting my goals

Concentrate in studies

I should be an enthusiastic person

Treatment :

I asked her to undergo psychological test (enneagram ) test, from which ,I found out she is a very caring and emotional person, she would like to achieve something very big in her life. She has a very great drive to achieve something for herself and to the society. She is not have an addiction for sex or a drinks. She has not set a strong and powerful goal for herself. She has to be taught how to set powerful goals? Irresistible goals. Potent Goals. The hope of this case is, if she is taught the goal setting process. She can learn herself and achieve results. My hope in this case is she has love for helping others. She can also teach goal setting process for others . she has to under a coaching process of 10 sessions

Comments