How to come out of inferiority complex through counselling ?


This is  confession of a client He would like to come out of the flowing negative feelings of his childhood.


1 Parents told me - you are  Un -welcome child, i would have been more happy if you would have been dead in the womb itself.2 when i got low score in maths my mummy told me to leave the house and commit suicide , You are a burden to this earth 3 They do not use to believe in me. 4 They use to respect and love my younger brother a lot.5 They use to insult me in front of house maids and drivers.6. Even drivers used to make fun of me in front of the parents. 7 When i did a mistake they kicked me out of the house in the dark night 8  I never use to shout at others. I use to suffer silently. 9. I am an engineering student now I am not able to study  and concentrate. 10 Even lecturers are shouting at me, I accept silently.I am getting stressed i attempted  twice.
The client was taught psychotherapy online to come out of inferiority complex


Comments