NLP Couples counseling

Shivania 21 year old young girl was scared of her husband She was brought to me by her parents. Shivani was married a month ago , she is scared of her husband. She was bitterly crying in front of me.She was very much scared. I asked shivani what she was scared at . She gave answers were she was scared of her husband's voice, figure, mother in laws personality. Father in laws rough tone. She was also scared of many things she could not express.

Shivani was a tiny personality centered around her parents love, she didn't have much socialization during her pre – marriage days. She was a shy and slow personality in expressing herself. Her tears stopped in her eyes. Refusing to role out. Her throat was choked with grief. Luckily I found her hubby to be very positive.

I asked shiavn 's husband to write down his version of the problem. He wrote the following

1 She doesn't talk to me , even If talk to her 2 even when I understand her mood and talk apologetically she will not respond even by 5% . 3 I show 95 % love she doesn't even reciprocate 5 %. 4 Even when elders talk she doesn't care. 5 She doesn't recognize me even as a friend. 6 Even when I go out of station for 3 weeks. ,she doesn't even call me to find out how I am. 7 She doest cooperate in sex 8 For every small thing she grief s. 8 She doesn't even cry, keeps the tears in her eyes and grief in her throat 9 she is lost in her won world, without realizing she has to serve her in laws.10 She doesn't even ask for help. She doesn't even express to me, in spite of patiently asking.

I could conduct some NLP test and found shivani as kinesthetic personality. Most of such personality are shy, slow , lost in her won world. Thinks about past, they love pain, emotions, regrets.

With help of NLP videos I educated both the couples the characteristics of feeling personality. I asked them to write down the name 5 feeling personalizes in her family. They could understand and appreciate the traits of such personality.

At the end of the couple counsel ling session , they come up with the following guide lines for themselves

  1. Not to demand for sex. 2 Not to shout at each other 3 Daily initiate a introspection session

    The couples are asked to report with the above assignments after a fortnight.

Comments