Q & A How to Improve Student Concentration for studies?

Dear sir,
              This is Ragupathi completed my B tech from J N T university Hyderabad.Recent days I am struggling  with my  concentration .I am not able to study at least one hour. My mind always thinking some past things.I want to overcome this problem. Can u please suggest me how to overcome this problem.?

According to the school of  NLP psychology, there are three types of personality phases which goes in one life of the person. You are going through the extraordinary feeling phase of life.You are being hunted by emotional disturbing thoughts of the past.Try to live in the present most of the time, do some logical puzzles,Vocubalry tests.etc

If You can get My NLP book you can also pratice, Circle of Excellence Technique(CET).I use mostly CET techniques  for concentration improvement of students. I have observed 70 % to 90% concentration improvement in the counselling cases of students in  our clinic



A

Comments