"Positive Parenting Through NLP " ATraining Workshop:- 28 year old daughter still sleep with her parents


Revathi a research scholar form Mysore university. says  " I  love my parents,.I am there only daughter, no doubt  I am 28year old, I cannot leave my parents after marriage. I may be a research scholar but for my parents, I am the still naughty baby. I have always slept with my papa and mama. I will continue to do that.
The above is an example of passive parenting.but ,what is parenting?


 "Parenting" is a word used  to denote a skill set, Were bot the parents are sculpting a statue called "An ideal Children" from a stone called children ,.As any sculpture removes the unwanted portion in the Rock to bring the beauty inside the rock,.so are the parents doing to bring a beautifuly acceptable daughter or a son in the society.

A doctor requires 12 years of training to become a doctor, An Engineer requires 5 years of training before he is accepted as an engineer.A fireman requires 1 year  of training before he becomes a fireman. Don t you think  parents require a mindset training in this job of becoming a parent? so started a 2 day workshop on parenting tittled "NLP Training for parents""

At the concluding session a Parent says "We are not born parents, therefore every parent has to undergo a training program, the is the reason we choose this workshop conducted by Dr Sunderam," so says working couple from Delhi. The main focus of the work shop was the communication style between parents and children. Top ten mistakes the parents do on their  toddlers.

The workshop became very lively over the discussion on a film clipping from"Mitir-Myfriend' How to control the rebellious child. ?


The different answers to the clippings gave very powerful insight to all our   parents participants. Dr Sunderam said "I have designed this parents workshop based on the problems faced by the Indian mothers from my clinical records,both Mothers and therapists can conduct an effective program on parenting, because every mother is a psychologist  I have learnt from them ".

Comments